Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Confessions of a Human Being

Lately I've written a lot of posts.

What?  You don't see them here on the blog?

Well, that is because, being the human that I am, I wrote, read and re-read, edited and then decided I wasn't a good writer and what the heck was I doing with a blog anyways.  Do you ever have those days?  Or weeks?

Thankfully, I was reminded this morning at BSF that this blog isn't about me!  Hooray.  I feel much better.  (Thanks, Jennifer!!!)

This blog is about bringing glory to God.  He knows I'm human - and now you do too.  I'm not the best writer.  I ramble.  I have the attention span of a goldfish.  I jump around like a jack rabbit.

All that to say, I apologize.  If this blog isn't all that you had hoped it would be.  But mostly I apologize for not posting regularly and for being self-centered.  And letting the purpose of the blog fade from site.

Now that all that is off my chest....  time to start PUBLISHING some of those posts!

No comments:

Post a Comment